Terms & Conditions – FBD Passport
- Please note: The free child’s brunch offer and birthday brunch offer are for Family Brunch Dubai Passport holders only. You have to have the Passport already in order to avail the offer.
- The Passport holder must register the details of the child online via the QR code, including membership number, upon receiving
- The Passport holder must make a note of their membership number incase of lost or damaged Passport
- If the Passport is lost or damaged, the Family Brunch team can issue a new one and backdate stamps, with proof of membership number and past bookings
- Passport holders are entitled to one stamp, per paid brunch. This can be from any of the Family Brunch Dubai brunches
- Once the Passport holder has received 4 stamps, this will entitle them to a free child’s brunch
- The free brunch is valid for 6 months from date of the 4th stamp. The brunch will not be valid on any special or seasonal dates*, and is at the discretion of the reservations team. Bookings subject to availability and must be accompanied by a minimum of 2 paying adults
- To claim a free brunch – bookings need to be made at least 48 hours in advance and are subject to prior approval
- Once the Passport holder has received their free brunch, they can start a new page in their Passport (the free brunch will not count towards their stamps)
- The Passport holder is entitled to one free child’s brunch for their birthday. The date of the brunch must be within 5 days either side of the birthday in order to redeem. The free Birthday brunch will not be valid on any special or seasonal dates*, and is at the discretion of the reservations team. Bookings subject to availability and must be accompanied by a minimum of 2 paying adults. Valid ID/proof of DOB must be provided to take advantage of this incentive
- This offer is at the sole discretion of Family Brunch Dubai and can be withdrawn at any time
- All other Family Brunch Dubai T&C’s apply
*Special or seasonal dates include but are not limited to Easter, Halloween, Christmas, New Years Day, Eid Weekends.