- “United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile” and stipulate that the governing law is the local law.
- Visa or MasterCard debit and credit cards in AED will be accepted for payment
- We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries.
- Customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
- Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and www.familybrunchdubai.com policies and rules.
- User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account.
- “Bash Events Group LLC” maintains the www.familybrunchdubai.com Website (“Site”).
- “Any purchase, dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE”
- ‘’The displayed price and currency at the checkout page, will be the same price and currency printed on the Transaction Receipt and the amount charged to the card will be shown in your card currency”.
Once the payment is made, the confirmation notice will be sent to the client via email within 24 hours of receipt.
CANCELLATIONS & DEPOSITS
Please note all deposits for bookings made at Family Brunch Dubai are non refundable, non transferable and non cancellable.